Apply for C NOFO 21 103
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to India in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S. Consulate General Chennai Public Affairs Section (PAS) Annual Program Statement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 19, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 31, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: National Information & Referral Support Center
Previous opportunity: U.S. Embassy Moscow PAS Alumni Support Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for C NOFO 21 103
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (C NOFO 21 103) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|C NOFO 21 104||Space Technology: The Next Business Frontier|
|SFOP0007862||2021 Title VIII (Research and Training on Eastern Europe and Eurasia)|
|SFOP0007881||2021 Title VIII (Research and Training on Eastern Europe and Eurasia)|
|M NOFO 21 103||Virtual U.S. University and Alumni Fair|
|PAUPDFY21005||Trans-Palestinian Young Journalists Workshop|
|PAUPDFY21006||Reacquainted with the United States: Palestinian Journalists|
|MSHA 2021 1||Mine Health and Safety Grants|
|FOA BS 2021 1||Brookwood Sago Grant|
|TEST12345678||TEST TEST TEST|
|SFOP0007859||2022 Thomas R. Pickering Graduate Foreign Affairs Fellowship Program|
|ND NOFO 21 100||Blended English Teacher Certification Program with State Governments|
|ND NOFO 21 101||Alumni Micro Grants Fund 2.0|
|720 696 21 RFA 00004||Schools and Systems|
|ED GRANTS 040821 001||OSERS-OSEP: Personnel Development to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities: Preparation of Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services Leadership Personnel Assistance Listing Number 84.325D|
|DOS GEO 21 GR 005 041221||Youth Journalism Development Program|
|ED GRANTS 041321 001||OSERS-OSEP: Interdisciplinary Preparation in Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services for Personnel Serving Children with Disabilities who have High-Intensity Needs Assistance Listing Number 84.325K Focus Area A|
|ED GRANTS 041321 002||OSERS-OSEP: Interdisciplinary Preparation in Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services for Personnel Serving Children with Disabilities who have High-Intensity Needs Assistance Listing Number 84.325K Focus Area B|
|ED GRANTS 041321 005||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): Traditionally Underserved Populations Assistance Listing Number 84.315C|
|72038621RFA00007||India Partnership for Early Learning (IPEL) Activity|
|SFOP0007771||Supporting American-Style Higher Education in Iraq|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "C NOFO 21 103", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.