Apply for HHS 2021 ACL AOA EESC 0075
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Information & Referral Support Center" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.048.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 25, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 24, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $225,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Previous opportunity: U.S. Consulate General Chennai Public Affairs Section (PAS) Annual Program Statement
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2021 ACL AOA EESC 0075
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2021 ACL AOA EESC 0075) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA ABRC 0036||National Center on Elder Abuse Resource Center|
|O OVC 2021 85001||OVC FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Training and Technical Assistance for Addressing Female Genital Mutilation and Cutting Programs|
|HHS 2021 ACF OPRE PD 1917||Behavioral Interventions Scholars|
|HHS 2021 ACF ACYF CF 1903||Family Connection Grants: Building the Evidence for Kinship Navigator Programs|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOD DDUC 0071||University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Education, Research and Service|
|HHS 2021 ACF ANA NB 1958||Native American Language Preservation and Maintenance-Esther Martinez Immersion|
|HHS 2021 ACF ANA NL 1924||Native American Language Preservation and Maintenance|
|HHS 2021 ACF ANA NN 1918||Social and Economic Development Strategies - Growing Organizations (GO)|
|HHS 2021 ACF ANA NK 1902||Social and Economic Development Strategies for Alaska-SEDS-AK|
|HHS 2021 ACF ANA NR 1907||Environmental Regulatory Enhancement|
|HHS 2021 ACF ANA NA 1906||Social and Economic Development Strategies -SEDS|
|HHS 2021 ACF ORR RG 1909||Refugee Microenterprise Development Program (MED)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2021 ACL AOA EESC 0075", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.