Apply for P19AS00401
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Manhattan Project National Historical Park Cultural Landscapes" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 18, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by No applications requested Notice of Intent to award under Master Agreement P17AC01233.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $155,873.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: NSF/Intel Partnership on Machine Learning for Wireless Networking Systems
Previous opportunity: Pediatric Disaster Care Centers of Excellence
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P19AS00401
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00401) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|2019 NIST SBIR 03||Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR)|
|W81XWH 19 CTRR CTA||DoD Complex Traumatic Brain Injury Rehabilitation Research - Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 19 CTRR CRA||DoD Complex Traumatic Brain Injury Rehabilitation Research - Clinical Research Award|
|USGS 19 FA 0104||Probabalistic Seismic Hazard Assessment (PSHA) Maps|
|USGS 19 FA 0076||Long-term monitoring of sediment resources and channel substrates of the Colorado River in Grand Canyon National Park|
|F19AS00310||Endangered Species Conservation and Recovery Implementation Funds|
|G19AS00127||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Chesapeake Watershed CESU|
|G19AS00130||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Hawaii-Pacific Islands CESU|
|G19AS00128||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Desert Southwest CESU|
|G19AS00125||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G19AS00129||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Basin CESU|
|G19AS00074||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU), Rocky Mountain CESU|
|USAFA BAA 2015 CALL 0008||Research on the Use of Autonomy and Unmanned Vehicles in Support of USAF Operations|
|P19AS00440||Creating Accessible Natural Park Resource Information|
|19 591||NSF/Intel Partnership on Machine Learning for Wireless Networking Systems|
|W81XWH 19 CPMRP IIRA||DoD Chronic Pain Management Research Program, Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 19 CPMRP TRA||DoD Chronic Pain Management Research Program, Translational Research Award|
|80JSC019N0001 FLAGSHIP||HERO Appendix A: NASA Research and Technology Development to Support Crew Health and Performance in Space Exploration Missions|
|80JSC019N0001 OMNIBUS||HERO Appendix B: NASA Human Research Program Omnibus Opportunity|
|80HQTR19NOA01 20NIAC A1||NASA Innovative Advanced Concepts (NIAC) Phase I|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00401", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.