Pediatric Disaster Care Centers of Excellence (EP U3R 19 002)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response in the disaster prevention and relief sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Pediatric Disaster Care Centers of Excellence" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.889.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 28, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 27, 2019 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Disaster Prevention and Relief
Next opportunity: Manhattan Project National Historical Park Cultural Landscapes
Previous opportunity: Service Area Competition
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EP U3R 19 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00337||Mitigating the Effects of Fire Suppressants on Cultural Resources|
|P19AS00338||Insulation Performance for Historic Buildings|
|P19AS00357||Preservation after a Disaster Video Series|
|DHS 19 NPD 107 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 National Incident Management System (NIMS)|
|F19AS00346||West Creek NRDAR - Tamarisk Control Project|
|DN STC 19 001 064843||FY 19 STC Announcement|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EP U3R 19 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: