Undergraduate Scholarships Outside Afghanistan for Afghan Students (SCAKAB 18 AW 007 SCA 04052018)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Afghanistan in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Undergraduate Scholarships Outside Afghanistan for Afghan Students" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.501.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 05, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 07, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Institutionalizing CITES Training Programs for Front-line Customs EnforcementInstitutionalizing CITES Training Programs for Front-line Customs Enforcement
Previous opportunity: Provision of Technical Assistance and Training Activities to Assure Comprehensive Cancer Control Outcomes
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SCAKAB 18 AW 007 SCA 04052018) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FOA VETS 18 01||Homeless Veterans’ Reintegration Program (HVRP), Incarcerated Veterans Transition Program (IVTP), and the Homeless Female Veterans’ and Homeless Veterans’ with Families Program (HFVVWF) (referred to collectively as HVRP)|
|BH200 17 GR 200 WHA||Strengthening Civil Society and Civil Servant Capacity through Partnership|
|SFOP0004322||EXBS Program Logistics Support|
|SFOP0004328||Strategic Trade Control Implementing Regulations in Kenya and Morocco|
|SCAKAB 18 AW 008 SCA 04092018||U.S.-China Afghan Diplomat Training Program|
|SFOP0004333||Institutionalizing CITES Training Programs for Front-line Customs EnforcementInstitutionalizing CITES Training Programs for Front-line Customs Enforcement|
|18AD01||Executive Excellence: A Professional Development Program for Correctional Leaders|
|NPS NOIP16AC01066 001||Monitoring of Endangered American Martens in the Apostile Islands NL|
|P18AS00133||Yosemite National Park Front and Back Country Trail Rehabilitation Work - CCC Crew|
|7200AA18APS00003ADDENDUM||Science, Technology, Innovation and Partnership (STIP)|
|SCAKAB 18 AW 009 SCA 04112018||South Asia Higher Education Symposium|
|USGS 18 FA 0104||Non-Competitive Cooperative Agreement|
|USGS 18 FA 0095||Non-Competitive Cooperative Agreement|
|USGS 18 FA 0096||Non-Competitive Cooperative Agreement|
|SFOP0004343||Supporting Private Sector Growth in Algeria|
|NPS NOIP17AC01116 001||Wolf Predition on Beavers and Moose in Voyageurs National Park|
|NPS NOIP15AC00808 001||Hydrographic Surveys and Other Aquatic Studies at Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore and Lake Superior National Parks|
|NPS NOIP16AC00279||Wind Cave National Park (WICA) Youth Professional Program (YPP) Diversity Interns|
|NPSNOIYELL1800343||Bison Ecology and Management Program|
|NPSNOINTIR1800362||Signing and Partnerships along National Historic Trails|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SCAKAB 18 AW 007 SCA 04052018", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: