Apply for SFOP0004333
- The Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics-Law Enforcement in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Institutionalizing CITES Training Programs for Front-line Customs EnforcementInstitutionalizing CITES Training Programs for Front-line Customs Enforcement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.705.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 10, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 11, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $12,498,500.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Develop Museum Guidance for visitor and staff
Previous opportunity: Undergraduate Scholarships Outside Afghanistan for Afghan Students
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0004333
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0004333) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|18AD01||Executive Excellence: A Professional Development Program for Correctional Leaders|
|NPS NOIP16AC01066 001||Monitoring of Endangered American Martens in the Apostile Islands NL|
|P18AS00133||Yosemite National Park Front and Back Country Trail Rehabilitation Work - CCC Crew|
|7200AA18APS00003ADDENDUM||Science, Technology, Innovation and Partnership (STIP)|
|SCAKAB 18 AW 009 SCA 04112018||South Asia Higher Education Symposium|
|USGS 18 FA 0104||Non-Competitive Cooperative Agreement|
|USGS 18 FA 0095||Non-Competitive Cooperative Agreement|
|USGS 18 FA 0096||Non-Competitive Cooperative Agreement|
|SFOP0004343||Supporting Private Sector Growth in Algeria|
|NPS NOIP17AC01116 001||Wolf Predition on Beavers and Moose in Voyageurs National Park|
|NPS NOIP15AC00808 001||Hydrographic Surveys and Other Aquatic Studies at Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore and Lake Superior National Parks|
|NPS NOIP16AC00279||Wind Cave National Park (WICA) Youth Professional Program (YPP) Diversity Interns|
|NPSNOIYELL1800343||Bison Ecology and Management Program|
|NPSNOINTIR1800362||Signing and Partnerships along National Historic Trails|
|SFOP0004942||Supporting Her Empowerment – Girls' Resilience, Enterprise, and Technology (SHE's GREAT) Initiative|
|SCAKAB 18 AW 010 SCA 04162018||Cultural Preservation of Historic Sites and Monuments (Built Heritage)|
|SCAKAB 18 AW 011 SCA 04162018||Cultural Preservation of Traditional Forms of Expression|
|SCAKAB 18 AW 012 SCA 04172018||Operation and Management of the Kabul Educational Advising Center (KEAC) locations in Kabul, Herat, and Mazar-e Sharif|
|P18AS00066||Urban Waters Learning Network|
|P18AS00167||Develop Museum Guidance for visitor and staff|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0004333", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.