Apply for TI 19 007
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Adminis in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Targeted Capacity Expansion: Special Projects" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.243.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 24, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 25, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $375,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 22 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: U.S. Mission Brazil Annual Program Statement
Previous opportunity: DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Fellowship Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for TI 19 007
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (TI 19 007) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA IP 19 004||Network of Forecasting Centers to Improve Forecast Accuracy and Communication for Seasonal and Pandemic Influenza|
|RFA CE 19 002||Research Grants to Identify Effective Strategies for Opioid Overdose Prevention|
|RFA CE 19 006||Grants to Support New Investigators in Addressing Cross-Cutting Violence Prevention and Opioid Overdose Prevention|
|CDC RFA PS19 1905||Economic Modeling for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB|
|HRSA 19 053||Networks for Oral Health Integration within the Maternal and Child Health Safety Net|
|SM 19 012||National Center of Excellence for Integrated Health Solutions|
|SP 19 004||Strategic Prevention Framework – Partnerships for Success|
|RFA CE 19 003||Evaluation of Return to School Programs for Traumatic Brain Injury|
|RFI 617 19 OHH||Local Service Delivery Activity|
|AFREO 19 GR 001 AF 121919||PEPFAR Small Grants Program Annual Program Statement|
|CDC RFA CE19 1905||Collecting Violent Death Information Using the National Violent Death Reporting System (NVDRS)|
|CDC RFA CE19 1904||Overdose Data to Action|
|TI 19 003||Building Communities of Recovery|
|CDC RFA IP19 1901||Immunization and Vaccines for Children|
|HRSA 19 074||Nurse Anesthetist Traineeship (NAT) Program|
|7200AA19RFA00006||One Health Workforce - Next Generation (OHW-NG)|
|CMS 2A2 20 001||Maternal Opioid Misuse (MOM) Model|
|CMS 2B2 20 001||Integrated Care for Kids (InCK)|
|HRSA 19 110||Service Area Competition-Additional Area (SAC-AA) — Pago Pago, American Samoa|
|CDC RFA EH19 1901||State-Based Public Health Laboratory Biomonitoring Programs|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "TI 19 007", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.