NIJ FY18 Criminal Justice Requirements and Resources Consortium (NIJ 2018 14121)
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Justice in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NIJ FY18 Criminal Justice Requirements and Resources Consortium" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.560.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 27, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 29, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Provision of Technical Assistance and Training Activities to Assure Comprehensive Cancer Control Outcomes
Previous opportunity: Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting asylum seekers and vulnerable migrants from Venezuela
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NIJ 2018 14121) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OJJDP 2018 13504||OJJDP FY 18 VOCA Support for Children's Advocacy Centers|
|OJJDP 2018 13707||OJJDP FY 18 Improving Juvenile Reentry Programs Capacity for Data Collection, Analysis, and Reporting|
|OJJDP 2018 13512||OJJDP FY 18 Mentoring Research Partners Program|
|OJJDP 2018 13564||OJJDP FY 18 Redesign Study of OJJDP's Juveniles in Corrections Data Collections|
|OJJDP 2018 13708||OJJDP FY 18 Juvenile Reentry Research and Evaluation Program|
|OJJDP 2018 13554||OJJDP FY 18 Initiative To Develop a Research-Based Practice Guide To Prevent and Reduce Youth Violence in Communities|
|OJJDP 2018 13546||OJJDP FY 18 Second Chance Act Ensuring Public Safety and Improving Outcomes for Youth in Confinement and While Under Community Supervision|
|OJJDP 2018 13502||OJJDP FY 18 Second Chance Act Addressing the Needs of Incarcerated Parents With Minor Children|
|INL18GR0027 EA TRIALADVOCACY 04112018||Vietnam Criminal Trial Advocacy Project|
|OJJDP 2018 13556||OJJDP FY 18 Law Enforcement-Youth Field Initiated Research and Evaluation Program|
|OJJDP 2018 13510||OJJDP FY 18 State System Enhancements for Youth Offenders|
|72016918RFA00005||Constituencies for Judicial Reform in Serbia|
|SFOP0004951||Myanmar and Thailand Law Enforcement Forensic Capacity Assessment and Training|
|SFOP0004961||Strengthening Implementation of Anti-Corruption Standards in the Western Hemisphere|
|INL18CA0025 APAFGHANISTAN 05012018||Kabul Female Prison and Detention Center Project|
|OVW 2018 14565||OVW FY 2018 Grants to Tribal Governments to Exercise Special Domestic Violence Criminal Jurisdiction Program|
|COPS COMMUNITY POLICING DEVELOPMENT 2018||COPS-COMMUNITY-POLICING-DEVELOPMENT-2018|
|SFOP0004990||Professional Development for Young Legal Practitioners in East Asia and the Pacific|
|OJJDP 2018 13550||OJJDP FY 18 Family Drug Court Research and Evaluation Program|
|ONDCP NYLI 2018||National Youth Leadership Initiative|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NIJ 2018 14121", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: