National Wildlife Refuge System Enhancements (F19AS00209)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the agriculture, employment, labor and training, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Wildlife Refuge System Enhancements" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.654.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 10, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 16, 2019 Notice of Intent to Single Source to the American Conservation Experience. Applications must address all activities amp stipulations in Sections I-VII and the Application Checklist (via Notice of Funding Opportunity)..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Employment, Labor and Training, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: 5 year Cooperative Agreement with Santa Fe Trail Association for Administrative and Volunteer Support
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00209", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: