Lead-Based Paint Capital Fund Program (LBPCF) - Update and Reissue (FR 6100 N 42A)
- The US Department of Housing and Urban Development in the housing sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Lead-Based Paint Capital Fund Program (LBPCF) - Update and Reissue" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 14.888.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 19, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 18, 2019 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Housing
Next opportunity: Revisions for Incorporation of Novel NCI-Supported Technology to Accelerate Cancer Research (P50 Clinical Trial Optional)
Previous opportunity: Partnerships for Innovation
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FR 6100 N 42A) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|VA GPD CM FY2019||Grant and Per Diem Case Management Services Grant Program|
|FR 6200 N 52||FY 2018 Section 202 Supportive Housing for the Elderly Program|
|FR 6300 N 38||Choice Neighborhoods Planning Grants Program|
|FR 6200 N 54||HUD's FY 2018 and FY 2019 Distressed Cities TA Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA)|
|FR 6300 N 39||Veterans Housing Rehabilitation and Modification Pilot Program|
|FR 6300 N 48||Indian Housing Block Grant (IHBG) Program--Competitive Grants|
|FR 6200 N 03||HOPE VI Main Street Grant Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR 6100 N 42A", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: