Apply for EPA OW OWOW 18 03
- The Environmental Protection Agency in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2018 and FY 2019 National Wetland Program Development Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 66.462.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 10, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 21, 2018 Please see Section IV of the announcement for additional submission information.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 7 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: FY18 Deep-Sea Exploration, Characterization, and Education in National Marine Sanctuaries Using Telepresence
Previous opportunity: DoD PRMRP Clinical Trial Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for EPA OW OWOW 18 03
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EPA OW OWOW 18 03) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0005061||Lower Mekong Initiative (LMI) Strengthening Mekong Natural Resources and Water Data Management|
|SFOP0005064||A Program on International Transboundary Water Cooperation|
|BOR LC 18 F002||Fish and Wildlife Coordination Act Program, Yuma Area Office for FY18|
|EPA R4 SFL 2018 01||2018 SOUTH FL INITIATIVE|
|EPA OLEM ORCR 18 01||"FY 2018 HAZARDOUS WASTE MANAGEMENT GRANT PROGRAM FOR TRIBES"|
|BIA 0000 18 0001||Program to Support Tribal Resilience and Ocean and Coastal Management and Planning|
|BIA 18 0001||Program to Support Tribal Resilience and Ocean and Coastal Management and Planning|
|BOR MP 18 N019||PLPT AIS Program|
|EPA OLEM FFRRO 18 02||IMPLEMENTATION OF STATE COORDINATION IN SUPPORT OF THE|
|NWO CESU 18 11||CULTURAL RESOUCE SUPPORT AT USAG FT CARSON & PINYON CANYON MANEUVER ITE|
|EPA HQ OPP 2018 001||NATIONAL PESTICIDE INFORMATION CENTER|
|EPA OLEM ORCR 18 03||FY 2018 TRIBAL WASTE MANAGEMENT CAPACITY BUILDING TRAINING GRANT|
|EPA GM COOPERATIVE AGREEMENTS 2018 1||Gulf of Mexico Program Cooperative Agreements 2018|
|72066818RFA00001||Conservation of Boma - Bandingilo Landscape|
|CRI 2018||Coral Reef and Natural Resources Program 2018|
|SFOP0005150||FTA: Small Grants – Public Participation in Environmental Protection|
|F18AS00163||Project Tracking Site for Compliance|
|EPA OAR OTAQ 18 04||Tribal Clean Diesel Funding Assistance Program FY 2018|
|W911KB 18 2 0001A||Legacy Resource Management Program, Sikes Act 670c-1|
|RFI 612 18 SMPFBW||Sustainable Management of Priority Forests and Bordering Watersheds (SMPFBW)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EPA OW OWOW 18 03", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.