Data Science for Discovery in Chemical and Materials Sciences (DE FOA 0002082)
- The Department of Energy - Office of Science, Office of Science in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Data Science for Discovery in Chemical and Materials Sciences" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.049.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 07, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 15, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Fish and Wildlife Coordination Act Program, Yuma Area Office for FY19
Previous opportunity: U.S. Mission Brazil Annual Program Statement
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002082) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|19 550||Harnessing the Data Revolution: Transdisciplinary Research in Principles of Data Science Phase I|
|19 552||ADVANCE: Organizational Change for Gender Equity in STEM Academic Professions|
|2019 NIST SI 02||Project to Develop and Distribute High School Curricula Materials that Reflect the Redefinition of the International System of Units (SI)|
|DE FOA 0002059||Systems Biology Enabled Research onthe Roles of Microbiomes in Nutrient Cycling Processes|
|DE FOA 0002060||Genomics-Enabled Plant Biology for Determination of Gene Function|
|DE FOA 0002069||FY2019 Research Opportunities in Accelerator Stewardship|
|19 553||Cyber-Physical Systems|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR REGE 0336||Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERC) Program: RERC on Information and Communication Technologies Access|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR RTEM 0337||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Improving Employment Outcomes for People with Psychiatric Disabilities|
|DE FOA 0002077||Quantum Information Science Enabled Discovery (QuantISED) for High Energy Physics|
|19 556||Signals in the Soil|
|FA8650 19 S 5015||Defense Production Act Title III Space Industrial Base Next Generation Reaction Wheels (NGRWs) Project|
|F19AS00105||Pyramid Lake Creel Survey|
|F19AS00106||Adaptive Management and Monitoring of Pyramid Lake, Nevada|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR RTCP 0333||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Community Living and Participation For Youth And Young Adults with Serious Mental Health Conditions|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR RTEM 0334||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Transition to Employment for Youth and Young Adults with Serious Mental Health Conditions|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR DPHF 0328||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Health and Function (Research)|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR DPHF 0329||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Health and Function (Development)|
|19 558||Faculty Development in the Space Sciences|
|USGS 19 FA 0068||Systemic analysis of hydrogeomorphic influences on native freshwater mussels|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002082", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: