Apply for G20AS00087
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 15, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 28, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $350,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: FY2021 SUPPORTING EQUITABLE DEVELOPMENT AND ENVIRONMENTAL JUSTICE IN BROWNFIELDS COMMUNITIES
Previous opportunity: ORWA Secure Rural Schools and Community Self Determination
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for G20AS00087
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (G20AS00087) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|G20AS00079||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Basin CESU|
|W9126G 20 2 SOI 4263||AFCEC Seasonal Support|
|80JSC019N0001 TEAM||HERO Appendix G: Team Composition|
|G20AS00100||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Chesapeake Watershed CESU|
|G20AS00086||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Chesapeake Watershed CESU|
|G20AS00099||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G20AS00088||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G20AS00101||243Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G20AS00102||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Piedmont South Atlantic Coast CESU|
|20 579||Dynamics of Integrated Socio-Environmental Systems|
|W81XWH 20 CPMRP IIRA||DOD Chronic Pain Management, Investigator- Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 20 CPMRP TRA||DOD Chronic Pain Management, Translational Research Award|
|SFOP0007128||Addressing Pandemic Propaganda and Disinformation in AF|
|W81EWF 20 SOI 0025||Data Anomaly Detection and Sediment Yield Estimation in the US Army Corps of Engineers’ Reservoir Sedimentation Information (RSI) Database|
|W81EWF 20 SOI 0035||Northwestern Pond Turtle Study, Willamette Valley, Oregon|
|N00164 20 1 2001||CRANBAA-20-0002|
|20 583||Human-Environment and Geographical Sciences Program - Doctoral Dissertation Research Improvement Awards|
|SFOP0007150||Demonstrating and Supporting U.S. Values and Leadership in the Global Scientific Enterprise|
|DHS 20 CISA 128 NIEM001||State, Local, Tribal and Territorial National Information Exchange Model Cyber Pilot|
|DHS 20 CISA 128 HVA001||FY20 State, Local, Tribal and Territorial (SLTT) High Value Asset (HVA) Pilot|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "G20AS00087", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.