Solid Waste Management Grant Program (SWMFY2019)
- The Department of Agriculture, Utilities Programs in the community development, environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Solid Waste Management Grant Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.762.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 01, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 31, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 30 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development, Environment
Next opportunity: Partnerships for Innovation
Previous opportunity: 21st Century Stewardship: Promoting resource protection and outdoor recreation opportunities in an urban National Park
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SWMFY2019", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: