Apply for HHS 2017 ACF ACYF CA 1234
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families - ACYF/CB in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Quality Improvement Center for Preventive Services and Interventions in Indian Country" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.670.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 21, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 22, 2017 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Buildings Energy Efficiency Frontiers & Innovation Technologies (BENEFIT) – 2017
Previous opportunity: Field Initiated Projects Program: Minority-Serving Institution (MSI) -Research
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2017 ACF ACYF CA 1234
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2017 ACF ACYF CA 1234) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2017 ACF OPRE YE 1217||Child Care and Development Block Grant (CCDBG) Implementation Research and Evaluation Planning Grants: Phase I/Cohort 2|
|HHS 2017 ACF OHS CH R05 1244||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - The City of Detroit (Zip Codes 48219 and 48235), Michigan|
|HHS 2017 ACF OHS CH R03 1248||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Philadelphia (Lower North Philadelphia), Pennsylvania|
|HHS 2017 ACF OHS CH R05 1243||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - DuPage County, Illinois|
|HHS 2017 ACF OHS CH R03 1242||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Frederick County, Maryland|
|HHS 2017 ACF OHS CH R07 1245||Head Start Grantee - Butler County, Kansas|
|HHS 2017 ACF OHS CH R06 1247||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Edwards, Kinney, Real, Uvalde, and Zavala Counties, Texas|
|HHS 2017 ACF OHS CH R03 1249||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - The Cities of Chesapeake, Norfolk, and Portsmouth, Virginia|
|HHS 2017 ACF OHS CH R06 1251||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Adair, Cherokee, McIntosh, and Sequoyah Counties, Oklahoma|
|HHS 2017 ACF OHS CH R06 1252||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Calhoun, DeWitt, Gonzales, Jackson, Lavaca, and Victoria Counties, Texas|
|HHS 2017 ACF OHS CH R09 1253||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - South Los Angeles and Compton, in Los Angeles County, California|
|HHS 2017 ACF OHS CH R12 1250||Migrant and Seasonal Head Start Grantee - Adams, Mesa, Montrose, Larimer, Delta, and Weld Counties, Colorado|
|HHS 2017 ACF OHS CH R07 1246||Head Start Grantee - Harvey County, Kansas|
|HHS 2017 ACL AOD DDUC 0195||University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Education, Research and Service|
|SSP SSP 17 001||Social Security Programs Throughout the World (SSPTW)|
|HHS 2017 ACF ORR RG 1228||Refugee Microenterprise Development (MED) Program|
|HHS 2017 ACL AOA OMRC 0210||National Ombudsman Resource Center|
|HHS 2017 ACL AOA ADSG 0212||Alzheimer's Disease Supportive Services Program (ADSSP): Creating and Sustaining Dementia-Capable Service Systems for People with Dementia and their Family Caregivers|
|HHS 2017 ACL AOA ABRC 0213||National Center on Elder Abuse (NCEA)|
|HHS 2017 ACF ORR RX 1222||Refugee Health Promotion|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2017 ACF ACYF CA 1234", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.