Knowledge SUCCESS (Strengthening Use, Capacity, Collaboration, Exchange, Synthesis, and Sharing) APS (7200AA18APS00004)
- The Agency for International Development in the health, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Knowledge SUCCESS (Strengthening Use, Capacity, Collaboration, Exchange, Synthesis, and Sharing) APS" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 19, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 18, 2028 The close date listed here is for the entire Annual Program Statement (APS). Separate deadlines will be provided for each Round under this APS..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $35,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health, Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Division of Migratory Birds-Joint Ventures
Previous opportunity: Young Transatlantic Leader Exchange: Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "7200AA18APS00004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: