Apply for 7200AA18APS00004
- The Agency for International Development in the health, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Knowledge SUCCESS (Strengthening Use, Capacity, Collaboration, Exchange, Synthesis, and Sharing) APS" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 19, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 18, 2028 The close date listed here is for the entire Annual Program Statement (APS). Separate deadlines will be provided for each Round under this APS..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $35,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health, Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Division of Migratory Birds-Joint Ventures
Previous opportunity: Young Transatlantic Leader Exchange: Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 7200AA18APS00004
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (7200AA18APS00004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EP HIT 21 002||Enhance, Manage, and Promote the Medical Reserve Corps Training and Learning Management System via the TRAIN Learning Network (MRC-TRAIN)|
|NAP AX 22 001||Leading Edge Acceleration Projects (LEAP) in Health Information Technology|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "7200AA18APS00004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.