Fostering the Environment for Legislative Change in Myanmar (17 MMR NOFO 01)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Myanmar in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fostering the Environment for Legislative Change in Myanmar" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.345.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 11, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 05, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $32,848.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Saltmarsh Habitat and Avian Research Program; Hurricane Sandy
Previous opportunity: Conduct Geophysical Sub-surface Resource Survey at Alaskaâ¿¿s National Parks
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (17 MMR NOFO 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 17 NERO 0088||Placement ofTwo Cultural Landscape Maintenance SCA’s for PETE|
|P17AS00474||Develop Public Archeology and Engagement Strategy for Tonto National Monument and the Sonoran Desert Network|
|NOIP16AC00312||Protect Biological Diversity and Improve Visitor Experience by Removing Exotic Plants (PLC) - SACN|
|NPS 17 NERO 0090||Investigate and Interpret the Coleman Slave Quarters|
|NPS 17 NERO 0091||Appalachian Trail: FY17 Repair/Rehab NY-VT|
|P17AS00355||Development of Visitor-based acoustical and night sky indicators and standards|
|USGS FA 17 0313||Notice of Intent - Incorporating Real-time GNSS into ShakeAlert: Improving Telemetry, Reducing Latency, and Enhancing Robust GNSS Data Flow at Existing PBO Stations in CA, OR, and WA|
|DHS 17 DOD 025 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 National Urban Search & Rescue (US&R) Response System Readiness Cooperative Agreement|
|P17AS00354||Promote and provide cultural heritage programs and events|
|NPS 17 NERO 0093||Cultural Landscape Planning of HART|
|SFOP0002238||Strategic Trade Controls Seminars|
|NPS 17 NERO 0094||Develop Curriculum Based, Multidisciplinary Outdoor Education Program|
|USGS 17 FA 0244||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 17 FA 0333||Notice of Intent (Long Term Monitoring of Sediment Resources of the Colorado River in Grand Canyon National Park)|
|USGS 17 FA 0270||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 17 FA 0249||Notice of Intent (understanding the distribution of ground motion and damage during the 2015 Gorkha, Nepal, earthquake)|
|USGS 17 FA 00334||Notice of Intent|
|SFOP0002264||Providing Technical Assistance to the International Counterterrorism and Countering Violent Extremism Capacity-Building Clearinghouse Mechanism|
|VA HRTG 2017||Grants for Transportation of Veterans in Highly Rural Areas|
|NPS 17 NERO 0097||Implementation of Maurice River Comprehensive Management Plan and C2A “Wild About Cumberland” Program Expansion|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "17 MMR NOFO 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: