Federal Assistance to Conduct Programs at National Colonial Far (P18AS00244)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Federal Assistance to Conduct Programs at National Colonial Far" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 30, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 09, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Young Transatlantic Leader Exchange: Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Previous opportunity: FY18 Deep-Sea Exploration, Characterization, and Education in National Marine Sanctuaries Using Telepresence
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00244) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0005136||2018 TIP Office Notification of Funding Opportunity in Guatemala|
|P18AS00261||Statutory Aid Funding for Alice Ferguson at Hard Bargain Farm|
|EDA HDQ RNTA 2018 2005669||Research and National Technical Assistance FY18-FY20|
|P18AS00265||Stabilize San Isidro Convento and Four Pueblo Ruins at Gran Quivira|
|S ISNCT 18 007||Supporting Nonproliferation Programs|
|P18AS00267||Interns at Olmsted Center for Landscape Preservation|
|NPS NOIP16AC00012 002||Centennial Cadet Scholars Program - CHYO|
|SMK800 18 PAS02||Urban Youth Resilience Program|
|SMK800 18 PAS03||U.S. Speaker and Specialist Program for Macedonia – Strengthening Democratic Institutions|
|18CS07||Improving Safety in Women's Facilities|
|SFOP0005142||The TIP Office 2018 International Programs to Combat Child Trafficking in Jamaica|
|P18AS00275||Comprehensive Agreement for Inadvertent Discoveries Under NAGPRA|
|P18AS00280||Managing Archeological Resources in High Visitor Use Corridors|
|DHS 18 USFA 043 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 State Fire Training (SFT) Systems Grant Program|
|AFYDE ARDF GR POLECON 2018||ARDF-Democracy, Human Rights and Governance Program, POL/ECON, U.S. Embassy Yaounde|
|18 VNM NOFO 05||2018 YSEALI Micro-Grant Program|
|UMPP2018||Ukraine Media Partnership Program|
|HHM402 18 FOA 399||Critical language & Cultural Immersion Studies Program|
|P18AS00284||Cultural Resources Preservation and Archaeological Certification Training for the Freely Associated States of Micronesia and the Pacific Territories|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00244", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: