Apply for BJL ARDF FY21 22
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Gambia in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Enhancing Comprehensive Governance Across The Gambia" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.225.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 26, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 06, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $310,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Previous opportunity: Bioproduct Pilot Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BJL ARDF FY21 22
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BJL ARDF FY21 22) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOS NBO PDS FY22 005||Accessible|
|DOS DAR FY2022 NOFO 2||2022 Investigative Journalism Support Program|
|RFI 268 22 DIASPORA 01||Request for Information: USAID’s Engagement with the Lebanese Diaspora|
|720BHA22RFA00001||Augmenting Humanitarian Capacity for Infectious Disease Emergencies with Epidemic or Pandemic Potential|
|DOS PAS DAR GEC FY22 NOFO 3||Youth Democracy Dialogues|
|DHS 22 OS 009 001||FY 2022 Operation Allies Welcome Airport Assistance Grant|
|DHS 22 MT 047 00 98||Fiscal Year 2022 Building Resilient Infrastructure and Communities (BRIC)|
|PAS CY600 FY22 0002||Strengthening ties between the U.S. and Cyprus|
|DOS SAU PD 2208||eSports and Game Development Skills Training and Capacity Building|
|72066422RFA00001||Tunisia Civil Society Activity|
|72011122RFA00006||Protection, Inclusion and Empowerment|
|FR OLS 22 001||FY22 Highway-Rail Grade Crossing Safety Education and Enforcement Program|
|PD SEOUL FY22 04||Digital Creators Exchange Program|
|FOA ILAB 22 29||Project to Increase Worker Voice and Address Forced Labor, Child Labor, and Other Labor Violations in Cattle Raising Areas of Brazil and Paraguay|
|FOA ILAB 22 28||Supporting Regional, National, and Local Action to Address Child Labor in West African Agriculture|
|FOA ILAB 22 22||Worker Empowerment in South America|
|FOA ILAB 22 26||Elevating Women's Participation in the Workplace in West Africa|
|RD RBCS 23 RMAP||Rural Microentrepreneur Assistance Program|
|PDS CHISINAU FY22 13||Alternative TV Rating measurement system in Moldova|
|10||Development Cooperation Partnership (DCP) Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BJL ARDF FY21 22", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.