Apply for P17AS00659
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Conducting Historic Preservation Field School to Assess and Stabilize the Lost Horse Mill, Joshua Tree National Park" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 14, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $195,326.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Santa Cruz Island Communication Partnership
Previous opportunity: Louisiana Pearshell
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00659
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00659) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOIP17AC01138||Surveillance for the White-nose Syndrome Fungus in Multiple Midwest Region Parks|
|RFA 383 17 000003||Sri Lanka Increased Demand and Engagement for Accountability (IDEA) Activity|
|17 MMR NOFO 02||YSEALI Social Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth Regional Workshop|
|AL 17 005||Exchange/training program for CVE officials and civil society|
|AL 17 004||“Schools as Community Centers” Pilot|
|P17AS00662||Promoting International Preservation and Research|
|NOIP16AC00033||SCA Museum Interns Fort Union Trading Post|
|P17AS00667||Economic Impacts Study of the Historic Preservation Fund|
|USGS 17 FAC 0402||Climate Change Impacts on Invasive Species in the Northwest: A Synthesis and Path Forward|
|NOIP17AC00154 001||Establish SEEDS YCC Crew to Assist Keweenaw National Historical Park Heritage Sites and Partners|
|NPS 17 NERO 0045||St. Paul’s Church National Historic Site Interpretation and Preservation|
|NOI ILAB 17 05||Better Work Program|
|P17AS00671||Catalog and Store BIA Collections at the Western Archeological and Conservation Center|
|P17AS00674||DOI Museum Collections Activities Internships|
|P17AS00330||Inventorying and Monitoring Natural Resources Status and Trends in the National Park System|
|P17AS00476||Geologic Mapping in Upper Delaware Scenic and Recreational River|
|17AC02||Alabama Department of Corrections Thinking for a Change Implementation Project|
|NOIP16AC00012 001||Centennial Cadet Scholars Program - CHYO|
|NOIP16AC01715||Historical Collection and Youth Engagement Program - CHYO|
|P17AS00441||Community Volunteer Ambassador Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00659", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.