Bukti Untuk Kebijakan dan Advokasi (BUKA) —or Evidence for Policy and Advocacy Activity (SOL 497 16 000013)
- The Agency for International Development, Indonesia USAID-Jakarta in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Bukti Untuk Kebijakan dan Advokasi (BUKA) —or Evidence for Policy and Advocacy Activity" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 14, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 30, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Liberia International Electoral Observation
Previous opportunity: Input into USAID/SA’s PEPFAR Program Planning
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SOL 497 16 000013) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 102116 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Minority Science and Engineering Improvement Program CFDA Number 84.120A|
|P17AS00006||The MLK, Jr. Center|
|NEAAC ACBURGR 16 013||Student Leaders Program|
|NEAPPD NEAPPD 17 001||Safeguarding the Heritage of the Near East Initiative Collaborative Services Award|
|RFA 165 17 000001||Youth Ethnic Integration (YEI) Activity|
|263 RFI 17 00001||University Centers for Career Development (UCCD)|
|NPS NOIP17AC00056||National Park Service-Walnut Canyon National Monument Trails and Fencing Projects|
|17 GR BOGOTA 001||Colombian University Tour on Peacebuilding Education|
|P17AS00029||Facility Management and Park Guide Interns|
|ED GRANTS 120716 001||OSERS-OSEP: Preparation of Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services Leadership Personnel CFDA Number 84.325D|
|ED GRANTS 120716 002||OSERS-OSEP: Training and Information for Parents of Children With Disabilities: Community Parent Resource Centers CFDA NUmber 84.328C|
|P17AS00033||Internship Training Program Zion National Park|
|NEAPPD NEAPPD 17 002||2017 Middle East Media Initiative|
|P17AS00044||Master Cooperative Agreement - JACL|
|F17AS00083||Sigma 2017 Conclave|
|P17AS00032||Community Volunteer Ambassador Program|
|ED GRANTS 010317 001||OSERS: OSEP: Interdisciplinary Preparation in Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services for Personnel Serving Children With Disabilities Who Have High-Intensity Needs CFDA Number 84.325K|
|ED GRANTS 010917 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): High School Equivalency Program (HEP) CFDA Number 84.141A|
|ED GRANTS 010917 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): College Assistance Migrant Program (CAMP) CFDA Number 84.149A|
|NOIP17AC00130||National Park Service-Plant Restoration-Site Improvement Project|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SOL 497 16 000013", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: