Apply for SFOP0006095
- The Department of State, PM Weapons Removal and Abatement in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "19.PMWRA.15October2019.Unsolicited.RFI" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.800.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 15, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 15, 2019.
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Training for Public Agency Communicators and Partners
Previous opportunity: Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America – Technical Assistance Provider
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0006095
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0006095) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USGS FA 19 0367||Notice of Intent: Sustaining USArray Capabilities in Alaska|
|P19AS00545||Technical Assistance in Curation and Relocation of Fort Vancouver Archaeological Museum Collections and in Developing Archaeological Public Educational Products|
|SMY300 19 YESEALI BOOTHCAMP||YSEALI Boot Camp 2020|
|SMY300 19 YSEALI BOOTCAMP||YSEALI Boot Camp 2020|
|NPS 19 NERO 0119||Monitoring Estuarine Condition in Coastal Parks|
|P19AS00550||National Cave and Karst Research Institute|
|P19AS00554||Bridging the Watershed|
|PASCNB NOFO FY 19 02||Looking to 2040: Developing Next-Generation Leaders and Policy Thinkers of the U.S.-Australia Partnership in the Indo-Pacific Region|
|SAG10019GR0054||The Role of the Media in Countering Violent Extremism|
|P19AS00562||Digitize Historic Photos for Yosemite National Park Archives|
|P19AS00567||Abandoned Mine Closure Work at California|
|P19AS00570||Kahuku Ranch Cultural Resources GIS Data Collection|
|NPS 19 NERO 0127||Maintenance of Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural NHS|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0006095", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.